Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Could it be a 1946 ??? 

image.png

Judging from the picture's format being mid to late 50's, I would say early to mid 30's.  1934 plus or minus 4 years.

The car however,  I have no clue.🤔😉

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ATC4ever said:

locar show car.

ta1.jpg

ta2.jpg

Looks like the door is all bent up ,  the seat and the seat belt are  greased up and funky

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Looks like the door is all bent up ,  the seat and the seat belt are  greased up and funky

Hey i meant Local Show, car, not, Local SHOW CAR 😆🤣 

Always liked these cars, had a bunch of toys, models when i was a kid. This one being 4spd is rare around here.

• Like 1

On June 10, 2023 at 11:05 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

True classic..... If they would come down on price this one would be in my drive very very soon... But with a stick not auto.... One thing i noticed..... It's not a true ford 250.... 6 bolt padern at the hubs, a true 250 3/4 ton ford in those days had a full floating axle.... Although, those might be covers... What little is shown of the cab.... Looks very close to the original......devorsed transfer case... Just as the original, be super sweet if they do the square body chevy pickups, but i think it's ford only...... Can even seethe engine..... Lol ..... Sure beats those new toy trucks... With play time tinker toy diesels. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ive been seeing a classic chevy truck remake (copy cat) and a drawing to win the truck... I WAS intrested till i saw this ....... Boycot time again... Nothing todo with wide as all outside fat a-- barny franks girl friend oprah, yes he's also a homosexual..... Shes probobly a diver herself... So take that classic remake and shove it!! I wouldn't have it for the cost of a case of bud light.... Avoid the site onecountry.com... GO BROKE!!! cause we dont want to ever see you again. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

11 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

This one is good! Lol i bet very few can name how many vehicles it took to creat that rig.... I'm guessing 4.topkick front clip, chevy suburban, the frame , I'm thinking u-haul (low rider) the bed .... Custom not too many have a headache racks tilted forward... And wider because of the width of the rear axle... Close up that gap between the rear of the cab n bed... Rid it of those back cab brake / parking / turn / reverese lights. It would look good.. Give that alumni a good polish .....you'd have a cowboy caddy...