Motorenzo

HAPPY TO MOVE OVER HERE!!!

A BIG ALOHA TO ALL.

I HAVE BEEN OVER ON THE OLD

OTHER SITE, HONDA ATV. COM

FOR MANY YEARS BUT CAN SEE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO WASTE MY TIME THERE ANYMORE.  LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PERSONNEL AND INFORMATIVE TOPICS I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS SITE..😎 

F850FF7D-B137-4B83-B099-C12FC3A40C7A.jpeg

• Like 6

Hello Motorenzo, Welcome to ATVH. 

Thats a cool image .... I take it that red dirt is volcanic in nature ? Actually isn't there a fellah on the islands that uses red volcanic dirt to dye t-shirts with ? The original red dirt shirt ? 

Hi Motorrenzo , welcome to ATVHonda !!!  >>>> I would guess that pic is the Big Island ? 

51 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Hi Motorrenzo , welcome to ATVHonda !!!  >>>> I would guess that pic is the Big Island ? 

You are correct, I’m on the Big Island of Hawaii. That pic is looking south at Pohue bay straight down from Ocean View.

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Hello Motorenzo, Welcome to ATVH. 

Thats a cool image .... I take it that red dirt is volcanic in nature ? Actually isn't there a fellah on the islands that uses red volcanic dirt to dye t-shirts with ? The original red dirt shirt ? 

Yeah, the Red Dirt Shirt guy is over on Maui I believe. I’m on the Big Island. There are quite a few colors of lava and types and textures as well. Black, Red, Green and yellow colors are common as lava which through the  millions of years decomposes into

actual dirt. The Big Island is only about a million years old so the East end with the active Volcanos 

still has more lava than dirt…  

• Like 2

Wow , that little oasis up ahead on the right is really cool , looks like some people live there or some kind of buildings , does it have a name ? >>> Looks like a pond / lagoon there 

image.png

k6pnWmuvQrS6qnrETqEGBg.jpg

Welcome aboard.  Looks like you might have the prettiest AO of the forum LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow , that little oasis up ahead on the right is really cool , looks like some people live there or some kind of buildings , does it have a name ? >>> Looks like a pond / lagoon there 

image.png

k6pnWmuvQrS6qnrETqEGBg.jpg

The pic is of a little area like a small estuary. The little Pohue Bay is off to the left out of pic. They are called bays over here but are actually just small coves, some with a sand beach but mostly no beach at all, just black lava.

Nope, no one lives there, it’s been a part of a 5000+ acre privately owned parcel for many years but was recently gifted (Tax Exemption) to the Feds. (Volcanos National Park) The park has been gifted huge land tracts recently that were big ranches or just parts of ranches.  We are talking Feds here so who knows the whys and therefore or what the truth really is

in regard to all the private land transfer to the Federal Park.

The Pohue Bay land is at least 50 miles from the actual Volcanoes National Park!!!  GUESS WHAT,

Roads are closed, Gates are locked, We can’t go there!!!

We don’t know what their plans are, just waiting to see!!!

604ED903-CE65-454B-BA3E-B831B91497BE.jpeg

• Like 1

I like the dog, scenery is cool too! 

Ive always wanted to go to Hawaii and rent a Harley and check out the hiways and look for dive bars and luaus. Drink drinks with umbrellas and put me feet in pacific sand. Now I'm thinking about quads and trails.

See what ya did!!😎

cool cool cool

CC

Love them black beaches , I have driven the road to Hana , Maui  >>> and experienced the blackest beach I ever seen 

Have you ever viewed Pohue Bay with Google Earth from above , looks like a visitors station or there was a house there at one time , just north of the beach --- that is a cool looking  spot 

I got in a lot of trouble in Hawaii , first I was catching fish one behind the other , behind the Maui Hilton at Black Rock , I was throwing them back , but they freaked out on me , i bought a license and a pole , was catching angels and tangs  --- then I had a dive gear  bag full of coral and shells in the airport , taught I was going to jail , lost a lot of dive gear in the incident 

EHx3kT4OTL6TRR8o+FPOkA.jpg

34 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Love them black beaches , I have driven the road to Hana , Maui  >>> and experienced the blackest beach I ever seen 

Have you ever viewed Pohue Bay with Google Earth from above , looks like a visitors station or there was a house there at one time , just north of the beach --- that is a cool looking  spot 

I got in a lot of trouble in Hawaii , first I was catching fish one behind the other , behind the Maui Hilton at Black Rock , I was throwing them back , but they freaked out on me , i bought a license and a pole , was catching angels and tangs  --- then I had a dive gear  bag full of coral and shells in the airport , taught I was going to jail , lost a lot of dive gear in the incident 

EHx3kT4OTL6TRR8o+FPOkA.jpg

That’s not a picture of Pohue Bay,

don't know where that is!!!

Lotta people get busted at the airport trying to take unauthorized junk home with them.

My Mother-IN-Law got busted by

Ag at Kona, Airport for trying to take a Coconut home to ARIZONA about 20 years ago.  It cost her at that time about $200 as I remember. There are some NoNo’s!!! 
Here is a picture of

Pohue Bay.   Renzo 

4CDDAEE2-E82F-445A-A1EB-317BD64A1603.jpeg

Edited by Motorenzo
Add picture
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

this site is not corporate owned. welcome!!

FRAUD, CORRUPTION, LIES AND GREED!! STANDBY FOR

MORE OF THE SAME!!!

VIVA LA FIRING SQUAD🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
VIVA LA GILLOTINE 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Motorenzo said:

You are correct, I’m on the Big Island of Hawaii. That pic is looking south at Pohue bay straight down from Ocean View.

Yeah, the Red Dirt Shirt guy is over on Maui I believe. I’m on the Big Island. There are quite a few colors of lava and types and textures as well. Black, Red, Green and yellow colors are common as lava which through the  millions of years decomposes into

actual dirt. The Big Island is only about a million years old so the East end with the active Volcanos 

still has more lava than dirt…  

If your familiar with dirty jobs with mike Rowe ..... That's where i learned of the dirt shirt.... My younger sisters daughters husband is in the military, they were stationed over there, i missed my chance to go, but they're scheduled to go bsck, this next round I'm going ! I've always wanted to go see the islands.... But was also told the price to live there is much higher then what most in the states deal with, but price doesn't matter to me seeing the islands at least once does! 

11 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

If your familiar with dirty jobs with mike Rowe ..... That's where i learned of the dirt shirt.... My younger sisters daughters husband is in the military, they were stationed over there, i missed my chance to go, but they're scheduled to go bsck, this next round I'm going ! I've always wanted to go see the islands.... But was also told the price to live there is much higher then what most in the states deal with, but price doesn't matter to me seeing the islands at least once does! 

I saw that episode too.  I like the show DIRTY JOBS.  Hopefully it instills some work ethic into all the generation Z and Millennials to get a dirty worthwhile job and contribute rather than sitting round

using their little thumbs to type to their little imaginary friends online.

Saw a report on a study of thousands of Young Men recently of Millennial age group that stated

30% did not have even 1 real

friend in their miserable life….

Mike Rowe would probably say,

”WELL, GET OUT THERE AND GET A DIRTY JOB, YOU WILL

PROBABLY MAKE SOME REAL FRIENDS AND MAYBE EVEN

FIND A DIRTY GIRLFRIEND”.

LOL.    

Back to the Hawaii cost of living issue: Thousands of people living

through out the Archipelago of

Hawaii are leaving!!!  They can’t

afford to live here anymore…

The cost of housing, utilities, food, gas, insurance, etc  pretty much everything is just too much.

We are retired so we don’t have to pay State Income Tax (As Yet)!!

My property tax being full time resident is pretty reasonable.

We have no Heating or Cooling

expenses.

But of course the government has everything else taxed to the max

to stick it to the tourist….

I could go on but the point is thousands of people are leaving!!!

There are so many thousands of

X-Hawaiians living and working in

Las Vegas its know here as

”THE 8th ISLAND”!!!

ABSOLUTELY, NO HELP FROM THE IDIOTS IN GOVERNMENT.

Its been totally dominated 100%
since statehood in 1959 by the

Democrats and Unions…. Renzo 

• Like 2

Parasites seem to like to infest the pretty places.  California being the other obvious example of a place they've ruined.

• Like 1