_Wilson_™

Rare hard to find parts, and accessories

This thread is dedicated to those hard to find old school accessories, post pics of your part, and brand, and as much information as you can. 

This is the rare hondaline engine block heater ... all the information i have is....   Macarena man had one .... That was factory installed, a TRUE honda tressure, credit for the picture goes to MM. Other accessories include , front, and rear bumpers, and the hondaline speedo meter kit The gun could be honda. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

🙂 I might be able contrubute a little, after work I’ll post some pics. This is my kind if thing right here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, this might be it right here, .... Sadly all i have is this pic, but .. Check out these floor boards , if you notice there looks to be a foot brake micro switch, and defenntly a speedo drive (on the left side) now... I'm NOT sure, but i think this tank belongs to PatrickB I've emailed him, hopefully he will show up soon, because I've got some questions! This is the only old school tank, i have ever layed eyes on with a brake peddle switch, it's sure enough customized! 

@shadetree are these the floor boards your friend has ? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Yep, this might be it right here, .... Sadly all i have is this pic, but .. Check out these floor boards , if you notice there looks to be a foot brake micro switch, and defenntly a speedo drive (on the left side) now... I'm NOT sure, but i think this tank belongs to PatrickB I've emailed him, hopefully he will show up soon, because I've got some questions! This is the only old school tank, i have ever layed eyes on with a brake peddle switch, it's sure enough customized! 

@shadetree are these the floor boards your friend has ? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

nope, close, but not the same.

• Like 1

I remember that style of floor boards, I never liked them because of the loss of the foot peg.

6 minutes ago, toodeep said:

I remember that style of floor boards, I never liked them because of the loss of the foot peg.

I seen that, I picked up the kind that replaces the bottom skid plate, mounts under side to side, leaves the foot rest still on the atv.

• Like 2

this is what I got today from my buds place, I dont like the idea of loosing the bottom skid plate.

IMG_0741.JPG

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, toodeep said:

That's the style that's on mine.

gonna install it on this '88 trx350D foreman 4x4. I dont like or use floor boards at all !..lol.

10 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Shade , those are cmp stumpers, apparently updated ... With mesh. 

the other set out at his place also has the mesh on it as well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Well..... I reckon both were were updated ? But that's a base cmp foot guard, that i know !! 

I have no idea ?..lol.

• Like 1

NOS Taillight kit for 98-00 TRX300FW complete including replacement wiring harness. 

NOS TRX300FW Speedometer Kit, KPH version, I have a couple of these. 

NOS TRX300FW Hour Meter and mount kit

NOS 93-00 TRX300FW Warn 424 still in box

NOS 1992 TRX300FW Cooling fan kit

NOS 1995 Foreman 400 Speedometer mount kit, mounts same analog speedo that the 300 uses onto a 400 Foreman. 

01A85F04-8D0F-433C-8FCE-5E2B54E022B6.jpeg

A94F6DC5-1D9B-4B94-968F-112BEB642CC0.jpeg

737284D5-D9FD-4780-9F79-EBD21FC274E4.jpeg

E146B2AE-FC16-4953-AAFA-4747AAFC0D1A.jpeg

6518DD61-1E3D-4B18-9854-F0F4FDF100BD.jpeg

A6775F13-495C-4791-856C-872FF039F276.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

_Wilson_ I had one of those rear bumpers on my old Honda 355 quad. I'm going to have to see IF I can source one. Those fit so nice, looked & functioned perfect! Mac, you gave me an idea as well... I'm going to add (I"ll need too!) a cooling fan to dissipate the extra heat I'll be producing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Mac! Super nice collection! @Wheeler which one ? I'm having a hard time seeing posted pics, but maybe you could post it in the gallery ? When you dig it up ... Or are you talking about this one ? 

Would you be looking for that honda cooling fan ? Or ? 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Yes _Wilson_ that bumper. As far as a fan.. I don’t think it would have to be an OEM Honda fan. It would be nice as it would bolt right up...

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I’ve kind of taken a bit of a break from buying parts, seems like a hop around from one interest to the other, I focus on one thing for awhile then move on. More recently I’ve been gathering vintage garden tractor parts. 

Anyway. Heres my vintage set of tires/wheels, ITP Magnum Billet and Interco Vampire EDL (USA Made) both are from around 1999-2001 area. I am looking for Center caps for them. 

Couple pics of them on a 300, pretty vintage setup, the bike itself was a total zip tie low buck build but it had such a vintage look to it with that tire and wheel combo. 

C82B0CD7-D8FA-43D5-A69A-CA39188A3B84.jpeg

A7AA4472-79ED-4FA9-962C-9F13BB0FE387.jpeg

53E651EA-8BA2-4810-9CEE-625AB4D2B20A.jpeg

• Like 10