Fishfiles

Food Channel

Carroll Shelby Chili is Carroll Shelby's Company , he like food and cooking 

Ten things about Carroll Shelby 

1. 10 Married Seven Times. Amazingly, Carroll Shelby married a total of seven …
  2. 10 Owned A Chili Company. Going by his life escapades, only three things …
  3. 10 Owned Planes. Carroll Shelby was quite wealthy. According to celebrity …
  4. 10 Had A Heart Transplant. Carroll Shelby had issues with his health almost …
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Oh okay.... I've not watched that one yet.... Purdy good is iit ? 

yes , the movie was very good , it is all about him building hiscars and going up against Enzo Ferrari and winning Lemans for Mr Ford 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Carroll Shelby Chili is Carroll Shelby's Company , he like food and cooking 

Ten things about Carroll Shelby 

1. 10 Married Seven Times. Amazingly, Carroll Shelby married a total of seven …
  2. 10 Owned A Chili Company. Going by his life escapades, only three things …
  3. 10 Owned Planes. Carroll Shelby was quite wealthy. According to celebrity …
  4. 10 Had A Heart Transplant. Carroll Shelby had issues with his health almost …

Wow! I never would have thunk it... some of the facts you learn are just amassing..... 

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Wow! I never would have thunk it... some of the facts you learn are just amassing..... 

He truly was an amazing man , a legend in the automotive world ---  you might like this fun  fact ----

until 1952 he was a poultry farmer 

Carroll Shelby was born on January 11, 1923, to Warren Hall Shelby, a rural mail carrier, and his wife, Eloise Shelby (nee Lawrence), in Leesburg, Texas Shelby suffered from heart valve leakage problems by age 7 and experienced related health complications throughout his life.[4][5] From a young age, Shelby was fascinated with the concept of speed, which led to an interest in cars and airplanes. He moved to Dallas, Texas, at age 7 with his family, and around age 10, he would ride his bicycle to dirt tracks nearby to watch races.[6] Eager for a car of his own, at age 15, he was driving and taking care of his father's Ford.[7] Shelby's education as a pilot began in the military in November 1941 at the San Antonio Aviation Cadet Center, later known as Lackland Air Force Base.[3] Before racing and building cars, Shelby was a poultry farmer, which was a livelihood he continued until 1952.[6]

• Like 1

Lookie Here : Ironic how stuff like this pops up , right after talking about it , or is it 

image.png

• Like 1

Since it is as cold as a witch's nipples in a brass bra today  >>>>>   I'm going to be cooking some stuff today for the Christmas weekend and start eating some today ---- my contribution is going to be shrimp with mirliton / chayote squash  casserole  and some chicken / sausage gumbo with extra broth so the left over turkey can be dump in after Christmas dinner dinner ---- the wife is in charge of the rest of the X-mas dinner 

• Like 2

I'm cooking a pot of Chili for dinner with some corn bread muffins, like that Chili when it's cold outside.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Lookie Here : Ironic how stuff like this pops up , right after talking about it , or is it 

image.png

Man that's very helpfull! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

He gets down to business !! 

He puts on a good show , I messed up sticking the videos I did first , should have posted some of his better ones first , mostly see him on facebook at events 

• Like 1