I sell used parts on ebay but can make some better deals off of ebay. I only ship within the USA and can send an invoice via paypal. I'm attaching a link to my ebay store, if you see something you need just shoot me an email or message me on here. We have new inventory every week! 

[email protected]

https://www.ebay.com/str/1080powersportspartsllc

• Like 3

He also does vapor honing.  Something I might have to try out. 

How big of a carb can you handle?  ATV only or would a Ford MC2100 fit?

I'll vouch for the competitive pricing on his eBay store.

Spent a few minutes looking over the store and the prices across the board are reasonable.

You have some real gems in there so I wouldn't be surprised if you see your item sell and get relisted by another seller a few times as you go on.

Just one example of the pricing that stuck out to me is a throttle assembly for one of the bikes that has a 2x4/2x4 switch in the handlebars...

I recently had a customer pay more for one that was in only alright condition. $10 and free shipping from 1080Powersports...

You can't buy an OEM throttle assembly for 10 bucks let alone with a known good switch in it.

Having access to reasonably priced parts might be the only reason that old bike lives again.

Thank you for doing what you do!

Edited by oh400ex
Formatting and phrasing
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

I just had a look at your store- great selection and super prices!

I am always needing honda parts, so I will be talking with you soon for sure

• Like 3

@1080PowersportsPartsLLC

1994 Honda Sportrax 300 Trx300ex 2x4 Air Intake Boot 16211-hc0-003

I see you have one for sale on your site... can you shoot me a price with shipping to postal code T7X 2V8?

I have no issue with that price at all. I just want to confirm first that it will in fact bolt onto my 300fwd head. 2 1/2" centre to centre bolt hole to bolt hole... 

As soon as I get confirmation it works, I'm game & will PM you & I'll pay up!

Thank you for offering to ship to Canada! I appreciate it.

Mine is a 95 300fwd, But run a 300ex carb. I have picked up another 300fwd boot. IF you could confirm the 2.5" centre to centre on the 300ex boot be PERFECT!!

@1080PowersportsPartsLLC Thank you for joining & making exceptions to ship to Canada!!!! Greatly appreciated...

Thanks to all the members who helped me out on this venture! 

We all rock on this site!!!!

• Like 2

I think the cost of shipping things here, and dutys make stuff here more expensive,  plus we don't have the population to order in bulk....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

IS it that difficult to get parts in Canada or just expensive? 

we can get parts, but so many more in the US... easier to source sometimes.. & glad to help a fellow member out!

I had a friend in Quebec this summer need a part for his auto and the only place he could find it was a US web site, but they wouldn't ship to Canada.   We arranged to ship to me, then I shipped to him from my house.  Heck of a round a bout way to get it but it did work.  I will say it almost took 2 weeks to get from me to him....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bcsman said:

I had a friend in Quebec this summer need a part for his auto and the only place he could find it was a US web site, but they wouldn't ship to Canada.   We arranged to ship to me, then I shipped to him from my house.  Heck of a round a bout way to get it but it did work.  I will say it almost took 2 weeks to get from me to him....

I've contemplated doing that before. Shipping to someone in states, then to me..

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

I've contemplated doing that before. Shipping to someone in states, then to me..

cool! there's more then one way to skin a cat.... 

• Like 1

shipping out of the states is not hard ?, just a ton of paper work !. i sent a clutch bearing to trxpip over across the pond, by reg snail mail, and he got it pretty quick !. canada might be different ?, i know they have import duties and all that. its best to ship a package right next to the border in the states to a close friend, let them toss it '' over ''..lol to them, yes..i know..its sneaky..rofl.

• Like 2