Fishfiles

Fish

Nope not even close.... But doesn't matter. Just take th post out.... Be fine with me...... I'm more concerned as to why goober has been Mia for a while... But that's not relevant to this thread ..... 

52 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Nope not even close.... But doesn't matter. Just take th post out.... Be fine with me...... I'm more concerned as to why goober has been Mia for a while... But that's not relevant to this thread ..... 

Your right , irrelevant to this thread , but , since you brought it up , I have not seen @Goober since I suggested that he would be a good guy to step in and help out with the site , guess he wasn't interested >>>> LOL >>>> 

All kidding aside , now that you bring @Goober up , I just went and looked on the old site and went back a month and he has not made a post there either ---- hope nothing is wrong for him 

So where you really thinking i was talking about eating WD40 ? >>>>  Where you that kid that ate paste when you were in school , LOL 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Your right , irrelevant to this thread , but , since you brought it up , I have not seen @Goober since I suggested that he would be a good guy to step in and help out with the site , guess he wasn't interested >>>> LOL >>>> 

All kidding aside , now that you bring @Goober up , I just went and looked on the old site and went back a month and he has not made a post there either ---- hope nothing is wrong for him 

So where you really thinking i was talking about eating WD40 ? >>>>  Where you that kid that ate paste when you were in school , LOL 

No, n no....i n m friends stayed clear of them ... I felt sorry for them, but that's as far as it got.... Kids that made fun of them .... We delt with....i had a close friend .... Son of my ag teacher .... Killed himself because people made fun of him.... So ..... It's not so funny for me to recall...... Some people just never develop thick skin, but... That being said the idea that some people in this country / goverment would be better off with a mouth full of super glue... ...I'll email him...... 

• Haha 1

True ....I use to go to high school ( 72 -) with my gun on the rack , so I could go hunt after school , my truck was never broken into ---- now days , LOL 

image.png

• Like 5

Caught a few this morning the bite was slow all caught on nightcrawlers in 5-10 fow.

PXL_20230621_182301290.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

What is this fish?  Caught it on a Crawler in the Tuscarawas river on 4#.

IMG_8929.jpg

Most people call it Trash Fish lol looks like a Gou.(Drum)

• Like 2

Gaspa Gou , fresh water drum , nice size for eating !!!! Fillet that sucker , cut it in little chunks and fry it crispy --- make a dip , ketchup , mustard , Lea and Perrins , Chahoula Sauce , lemon juice , horse reddish , whip it good , !!! 

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Gaspa Gou , fresh water drum , nice size for eating !!!! Fillet that sucker , cut it in little chunks and fry it crispy --- make a dip , ketchup , mustard , Lea and Perrins , Chahoula Sauce , lemon juice , horse reddish , whip it good , !!! 

That or just throw it back.

10 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

That or just throw it back.

Gaspar Gou is not the best table fare , but will make a turd if you hungry ---  baked in the oven with red gravy is another way to cook it , they call that couvillion 

• Like 1

Caught these this morning before a thunderstorm moved through. The 5 mile boat ride was really fun lol was raining so hard couldn't see nothing ahead of boat or the shoreline the gps mapping on the Humminbird. Helix 10si did it's job getting us back to the ramp we were soaked..

PXL_20230626_173824161.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 8:07 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Norman Rockwell? it sure does look like one..

• Like 1