toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

ain't love grand. lol, the crazy redhead i was with,  tried the same stunt with one of her best friends at a party, yes both were 3 sheets to the wind, i stepped in got the keys, let me tell you something, never get in the middle of to femals fighting! just stand back and enjoy the show, till it gets real bad. (loss of clothing) 

Heck, that sounds like the good part! lol

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

ain't love grand. lol, the crazy redhead i was with,  tried the same stunt with one of her best friends at a party, yes both were 3 sheets to the wind, i stepped in got the keys, let me tell you something, never get in the middle of to femals fighting! just stand back and enjoy the show, till it gets real bad. (loss of clothing) 

Loss of clothing?  That's when all the cameras come out😂

bad, good, just depends on how you see it, i didn't leave, but, when the 38 snub nose came out, (i ended up with the keys, and the gun,) things changed quick, that red head was crazy, BIG TIME. vodka didnt agree with her at all..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Red heads, nurses, and horse women are the craziest.

been with all three and your right , but that isn't saying much , cause they are all crazy , LOL 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Hair dressers named Tiffany (per crazy hot matrix). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

I can personally vouch for the nurses.

• Like 1

What if you found a red headed ,  nurse who was into horses !!!!  That's a combo right there ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Do you know what you call a blonde with her hair dyed red ????  =  Artificial Intelligence 

• Haha 2

Someone told me today , the way to be Corona Free is turn off the TV 

image.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

you nailed it right there, Susan was the redhead, and she's a nurse, but not a cowgirl, thank goodness!!! i new there would be trouble when she got her hand gun permit, with her wild side, I'm just glad she loved me, lol, it was more girls she had issues with, why i don't know, cause she was a looker, she even loved hauling grain in the semi, hauling hay, didnt mind the dust or dirty work at all, it was just that temper, of hers. i bet i could call her up, and shed help me if i needed anything, but nah, just a little to out there, last i heard she's lives out west, and rides a Harley still has a great job... what happened with her and her family was unreal, her brother (useless) still lives with there parents, and she said ether he goes or she does, her mom, said her brother stays, so Susan cut ties with them all, i sure hated to see that happen, but i agree, he should have gotten off his a-- and went to work, but his mom gives him what ever he wants.... sad deal for everyone, i wouldnt be shocked if one day he asked to live here in my house, which is NOT going to happen. 

On 3/2/2021 at 12:47 AM, LedFTed said:

a

ah couldnt figure out how to delete what i was going to say. 😀 so, i left an a.

funny aint it

15 hours ago, slowindown said:

8F27D227-0E2E-45EB-8FBF-60AF9242AFDD.gif

Ouch!!!

women drivers!!

Edited by LedFTed

1 hour ago, Freedomflyer said:

And I thought my setup on my job was bad!!!!!!🤯 Holy cow that would be scary.

20200709_160158.jpg

youve been doing that construction work for years, and that's experience, I've been on sketchy deals, especially nailing down tin sheets on tobbacco curing barns, i can't even think about doing that again, single ladder, with one pitch, roof, back then we didnt call for boom trucks, they didnt go that high,  just did the job, most times there a guy on the inside, who helped hold the tin sheets in place, till a couple screws were installed.

image.jpg

• Like 1