Melatv

Weather

Yup, transplants come in and get involved in city government, then mo e up to county,  before you know it their ideals have screwed Everything up. They are like locusts!!!!!

• Like 1

This is the kind of  crap that is going on here in Bozeman. Look at the square footage of this thing and the price they want for it.  Sad thing is they will probably get it.

Screenshot_20210304-221514_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

import from a bad situation, and then want the same policy that made em move. crrazzy aint it. just like ticks they are.

i can walk on ground, without to much mud sticking in my shoes.

26f tonight 47f tomorrow. cold for early march. must be global warming. They say so.

Edited by LedFTed

50 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

This is the kind of  crap that is going on here in Bozeman. Look at the square footage of this thing and the price they want for it.  Sad thing is they will probably get it.

a half million for that house ?? 552 sqft 1 bd, 1 bt, that's unreal! i might pay that for a good size farm, flat ground, but no way for a house, they build houses all the time, land is disappearing quicker now, then it ever has before, and they don't make land any longer, unless you believe that song

I got some ocean front property in Arizona.

Edited by _Wilson_™

7 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Screenshot_20210304-221514_Facebook.jpg

Are they crazy?  That's worse than Hawai'i.

Yes! Sad thing is they will get it. I ran into a guy that worked for an insulation  company and was doimg work on a job I was working on.  He lives in a small community 40 miles outside of Bozeman.  He has a place on one acre, an old Double wide trailer With a 30 x 40' shop on it. He told me who one weekend a car drove down his driveway. He stopped them and asked if he could help them they said no. He said well I must be able to help you because you're on private property and you have no reason to be here.  They proceeded to ask him if his place was for sale, he said No, I had not even given it a thought. Said the guy looked him straight in the eye and said I'll give you $750,000 for this place. He said he had barely over a 100,000 in to it. He chatted for a bit and told the guy he would be in touch. He said he thinks hes going to do it and get out of here. You can move to northern Idaho Buy 20 acres  On the river And have over 400,000 in the bank.  It's absolutely insane.

Edited by Freedomflyer
  • Like 2

Yep.

More money then sense. an still want to vote that way???  bring the excess baggage home, no matter where they live. hope they stay away from KY. only wish they would stay away from yours also. Oh Well !!

wish on one hand, spit on the other, see which comes true.

it's ok if ya change the p to h, in spit.

Them people are crazy, if not more.

60s days, nice nights, some 50s, then rain again. just when my boots dried out, or the mud did. still got 2 days, before the slop, aka mud.

on the good side, i finally got to get to the bottoms, Sciatica, an got to walk some of the property. i aint hurting like before. Then,

JB, Jim Beam, discontinued the Maple JB. guess i will have to discontinue JB. least budweiser hadnt changed yet.

wont be long before they get Woke. now, just for a funny. i dont think ya will believe this, but i do.

i walked up from the creek, first time in a while, first time i walked down to the creek. i was looking for a shortcut through the field my horses, have to stay in, till i fix the electric fence. while i was looking, they quit following me, an stood by i place in the fence i could get through, away from me.

an i did. saved me a lot of walking. you can take it or leave it. but it is so. suit yourself.

i believe it.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

we've had a warm up here 75 yesterday, the drying has begun, whether farmers will start planting early, remains to be seen, most start around April 15th -+ looks like another front movin in with the chance of severe weather. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

#freedomflyer  Heard there was a storm a brewin' out west?  You going to see any of it?  Stay safe, my friend. 

13 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

we've had a warm up here 75 yesterday, the drying has begun, whether farmers will start planting early, remains to be seen, most start around April 15th -+ looks like another front movin in with the chance of severe weather. 

image.jpg

All those arrows are pointing towards my house.....lol

Was 12C here today, everything is  melting fast....

• Haha 1

just over 70 yesterday, an comfortable a night, today 69, still warm at night. now its fri. though, at this time.. Now its raining steady, an the yard is slopping up again.

i got the extra 5 bales of hay, before the rain started. 1st in a long time the rain was warm. i aint talking about years, but decades. the wind was heavy for a day or so, march wind sorta., from the distant past.

got some more days of rain, in the next 7 days. Too much.

just a question, about gardens?, seems like they would survive better, if ya used mounds. let the excess rain run off, instead of rotting the seeds an plants.

PS, did i tell ya about JB Maple not being made anymore. another storm., just when i was getting to like it for a couple a years. 🙂🙂🙂

Edited by LedFTed

8 hours ago, TBRider said:

All those arrows are pointing towards my house.....lol

Was 12C here today, everything is  melting fast....

well it missed us, thank goodness! at least if it was to let loose it would have been rain, and not snow, or the dreaded freezing rain. lol, we maybe facing a hot / dry season in the south, seen this happen before, and it started with a mild winter. 

• Like 1

-15C here overnight and windy, snow sucks, hard and icy now, no lube for the slides and the sled was overheating cause its liquid cooled that needs snow to cool with.

Lost a ton of snow though on those few warm days....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TBRider said:

-15C here overnight and windy, snow sucks, hard and icy now, no lube for the slides and the sled was overheating cause its liquid cooled that needs snow to cool with.

Lost a ton of snow though on those few warm days....

Hard pack trails, cold temps, and no lube was always a struggle for me in WI. I always ran "ice scrapers" on the sides of my suspension rails. This scraped up snow on the trail as I rode and flung it into the suspension/slides and tunnel to help cool. They made a big difference. But were also a constant wear item.

• Like 1

Was mid upper 70's here over the weekend.  This morning I see oaks have started sprouting again.

• Like 2

Left town last Friday to get out of Montana's mountains and head out tti the Oregon coast. Pretty nice to be relaxing for a few days.  Temps aren't great but is wonderful to be away.😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sled_22 said:

Hard pack trails, cold temps, and no lube was always a struggle for me in WI. I always ran "ice scrapers" on the sides of my suspension rails. This scraped up snow on the trail as I rode and flung it into the suspension/slides and tunnel to help cool. They made a big difference. But were also a constant wear item.

Man, I am totally clueless as to what you two are talking about.  Fascinated to learn something new.  Water cooled sled and scraping snow?  Today is help a moron understand something new day so....

🤔

• Like 1

just more rain an here, warmer temps but more rain, right at 60 outside, jeep i figure this front also moved over y'all ? 

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

just more rain an here, warmer temps but more rain, right at 60 outside, jeep i figure this front also moved over y'all ? 

We had clouds all weekend, some scattered showers Saturday morning, and got dumped on pretty good after midnight last night.  Sunny here today.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

Man, I am totally clueless as to what you two are talking about.  Fascinated to learn something new.  Water cooled sled and scraping snow?  Today is help a moron understand something new day so....

🤔

I didn't listen to this video, but it shows them in action pretty well.

most water cooled sleds have their radiators run through the foot boards so snow is kicked up on the floor plates cooling the engine's coolant.

• Like 2

we had a sunny day part time yesterday, then clouds about noon time, and the clouds stayed till about midnight, then turned loose of the rain. thank goodness it was light (still is) but, it  sure has put a stop to the drying out spell, I've seen the dog woods start to bloom, just hope there's not another hard freeze on the way. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

Visited Idaho's state Capitol building while visiting my brother, amazing structure built in 1905. Tshirt weather in Boise, drove up to local ski hill, had a free ride down, guy running it was pretty funny, what a great acriviry for families. Mount Hood from the Columbia Gorge, Multonomah Falls in the Gorge.

20210313_133144.jpg

20210313_133538.jpg

20210313_133931.jpg

imagejpeg_0(2)(1).jpg

Screenshot_20210315-070643_Gallery.jpg

20210314_113512.jpg

20210314_191836.jpg

Screenshot_20210315-070456_Gallery.jpg

• Like 6