Jpsbgt

New Guy From Oregon

Hi all and happy Easter Sunday. I have a 89 TRX350D Forman with no spark. Hopefully I can learn from you all how to diagnose the problem..Jack 

Welcome Jack glad to have you. help is on the way.check back by in a little while🙂

Welcome Jack, Lots of great help available here.

First thing to do is check all connections in harness to make sure you have clean contact and make sure your ground connections are good and check your fuses.

If you have a multimeter and wiring diagram you can check for continuity throughout and battery voltage at your switches.

A shop manual is very helpful too, if you dont have one they are available on this site.

There are others here that will be able to walk you through testing of all components better than I but the items I mentioned would be a real good place to start.

If you come across a bad component dont buy the cheap china junk form e-bay or amazon, buy OEM parts.

Hey Jack welcome.  We have numerous members here that have the 350D Honda so I'm sure there will be lots of help.  I see @THH has already chimed in....

welcome to ATVH, the ones you want to talk to are shade, retro, or goober. 

Welcome to ATVHonda!

Hey Jack,  welcome, just got back from Oregon a couple weeks ago.  Took a week and spent some time on the coast. Some beautiful areas.