Melatv

Weather

i sure hope so bro, so far it's just been light rain, no wind, plenty of lightening, plus not just one tornadoe watch but now three, just hope those south of us fair well through this storm system, good thing is the bar pressure is holding steady. at 30. 

Beaut of a day here its 5C already and no wind..... got 2 tanks through the saw already going to put another 4 through it today at least....

• Like 4

well.. it's now exploding, MTEARS has been activated, and the barametrrec pressure is dropping, @jeepwm69 i see some tornado   watches are  popping up out your , and shades way, is there any severe weather happening there ? 

image.jpg

• Sad 1

Heck it quit raining here a couple of hours ago, and is just cloudy now.  Looks like 30-40% chance of rain late this afternoon, then clearing off.  Looks like we have a tornado watch until 6PM.

• Like 1

We had a light rain so far , but after 4:00 and thru the night they say it is going to get bad , we are in a #2 tornado warning zone , north of us is in a #5 

18 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Heck it quit raining here a couple of hours ago, and is just cloudy now.  Looks like 30-40% chance of rain late this afternoon, then clearing off.  Looks like we have a tornado watch until 6PM.

i was hopping it changed for y'all , they have extended our tornado watch till 7, I'm sure it will pushed further on the dial. 

hang in there Wilson...hope the tornados stay away.

We aren't expecting it nearly as bad as ya'll are catching it...but they are telling us to batton down for extreme severe  with a 30% increase in chance of spins-ups

I imagine me n the chain saw are going to be busy.

• Like 1

thank you! both  bighanded y'all stay safe, most time if it makes up this way it heads more to the north after being turned, or broke up by the appalachian mountains but, i have seen them blow clean from west to east, just have to hope for the best. 

Keeping you guys down there in our prayers for safe keeping.....

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Batten down your hatches Fish!!

We use that saying " Batten down the hatches a lot " as  we got 12 Levelour blinds in the living room ----- It was a light show with some strong winds , don't see anything on the ground on cams , when daylight hits will have to check the perimeter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

we escaped lastnight not much wind, no damage, no flooding, but a very interesting lightening show, thankfully no radio traffic due to these storms, i figured with the active lightening there would fire calls, but nope not a one, temps last night 60, temps have dropped  to 50 degrees, and strange enough a couple days from now the forecast is for a chance  of  snow, and freezing temps ... 

• Like 4

Beautiful day here. 21 degrees last night and got to 50 today. Sat outside boiling maple syrup at my friends place today.

Syrup2021.jpg

• Like 6

I posted this pic of the pollen on the table on my patio above , well yesterday I used a blower to blow off the patio and carport  , it was like a cloud of dust , unreal , well , I never wore a mask , I had that pollen taste in my mouth bad after it was over , woke up this morning coughing and sneezing and felt like I was going to dye , thought I was going to have to wake the wife and go to the ER , thought the 'rona got me ------  think I got pollen poisoning --- feeling some what better now 

that table was perfectly clean about 46 hours before that pic was taken  , unreal , worst I ever seen , thank goodness for that heavy rain and wind we had 

vjizSMwgS3u9fIS8FHjzWA.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, TBRider said:

You should have had a mask on fish......!

Now you tell me , LOL 

• Confused 1

i figured temps would drop, but i didnt think all the way to 35 last night, looks like a cold weekend, but thankfully no killing freeze yet. temps are just creeping up, now a high of 43, had a long talk with a friend of mine last night about storm damage that affected him, but that's not the issue, his homeowners insurance was canceled due to no payment, because he never got a bill, and had his contact number (cell phone number changed) so the damage which is not much (as he explained) is out of pocket  i told him if that's the worst that happened with these storms be thankfull, many people had much more damage, those folks i feel really bad for. 

• Sad 1

Wilson, depending on what his deductible was on his insurance he may have to pay most of it anyhow.  To keep the prices as low as possible many put the deductible at $1000.

• Like 1

Made it home from our trip, don't think we had temps above 53 the whole time gone. We drove 2961 miles from the time we left and arrived home on the firdt day of spring to blustery 34 degrees. The things we saw were amazing and even though temps were cool had a great time. My wife is standing at the base of the one tree, pretty large old growth trees. O ft. at sea level to a 6870 ft. pass in Montana on the way home. Was great to go and as always time goes waaaaay too fast. 

20210318_135257.jpg

20210318_153925.jpg

20210317_200211.jpg

20210319_094551.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-225920_Gallery.jpg

20210319_105841.jpg

20210319_104743.jpg

20210319_115007.jpg

20210319_125944.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, PROV said:

Very nice pictures.

You have a real skill for taking beautiful pictures.   Thanks for sharing.