Jump to content
SuperATV

Hey fellas!

Recommended Posts

Hey fellas!

I hopped over here to make sure you guys could still get in touch with me if you had any questions or needed your member discount.  Digging the new site!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 

welcome, but don't you go posting b.s. on here !, we are ad free..AND WANT TO STAY THAT WAY !..LOL.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Welcome !!  ------------ I recently heard your crew  likes to ride .  Nasty , deep , wet , sloppy  mud I  hope ---- pull up a chair , start a thread and do tell about  you'll's  mudding adventures , pics appreciated  ------- we let other brands besides Honda ride with us     

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome !!  ------------ I recently heard your crew  likes to ride .  Nasty , deep , wet , sloppy  mud I  hope ---- pull up a chair , start a thread and do tell about  you'll's  mudding adventures , pics appreciated  ------- we let other brands besides Honda ride with us     

 

I just want to take that 1000-5 out for a few hours (I'm not greedy) that they used in the door photo shoot. Just to test and see how sealed the doors are in the snow... lol @SuperATV  Seriously though, for a Honda it looked bad a$$.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Welcome to the board.  Is it too soon to ask where yall are on that hydraulic rear disc conversion?😬

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

My wish list would be 6 or 8 inch portals for 300s and 450s. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

You are in the right place super welcome...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 2/11/2020 at 2:57 PM, shadetree said:

welcome, but don't you go posting b.s. on here !, we are ad free..AND WANT TO STAY THAT WAY !..LOL.

Lol!  No worries!  I'm with you guys.  The ads on the "other" forum drove me nuts.  I'm just here if you need me.  😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
23 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome !!  ------------ I recently heard your crew  likes to ride .  Nasty , deep , wet , sloppy  mud I  hope ---- pull up a chair , start a thread and do tell about  you'll's  mudding adventures , pics appreciated  ------- we let other brands besides Honda ride with us     

Yes sir!  I hope to bring some good muddy stories and pics this way! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
20 hours ago, toodeep said:

 

I just want to take that 1000-5 out for a few hours (I'm not greedy) that they used in the door photo shoot. Just to test and see how sealed the doors are in the snow... lol @SuperATV  Seriously though, for a Honda it looked bad a$$.

Dude.......that thing is a MONSTER!!

 

 

Edited by SuperATV
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Welcome to the board.  Is it too soon to ask where yall are on that hydraulic rear disc conversion?😬

Still on the list man!  We did about 700 products last year and we're shooting for 900 this year, so hopefully it makes it up the list. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

My wish list would be 6 or 8 inch portals for 300s and 450s. 

I'd love to see it!  I know a kid that fabbed up our 6" Outlander lift kit to work on his 450, on top of our 6" portals.  It was nuts!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...