Seth

Thanks for the add

I’m from Ga and love to hunt and fish. I do the basic repairs on my Honda Rancher 350 ES but occasionally need some expert advice. Many thanks for any help!! 

welcome seth, your in great hands here !. be sure to post in the correct section for your rancher problems, and someone will be along to give ya help !.

Welcome to the forums , I like to fish myself and can say I never meet too many people that fished that I didn't like ------

Give a man a fish and he won't go hungry , teach a man to fish so you don't have to give him yours 

Welcome! I’m new too, this forum seems incredibly active. haven’t seen a forum quite like this since my time years ago on the trailblazer SS forums and f150online forums. good stuff. you’ll like it here I think 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dearchristopher said:

Welcome! I’m new too, this forum seems incredibly active. haven’t seen a forum quite like this since my time years ago on the trailblazer SS forums and f150online forums. good stuff. you’ll like it here I think 

most of us came from the ''other site '' , we made them what they are today..or was ?..lol. some of us have been around from old site for 10 years ( me ), others longer than 10 yrs. we got a great group of members that each has their own skill, very helpful, always willing to help a member out !.

26 minutes ago, dearchristopher said:

We hope that y'all will like your new forum because once you joined us you each became an equal owner-operator! You heard that right! We are 100% member owned, member financed and member operated. We each are volunteers. We built this forum from scratch ourselves. There are no bosses here, no advertisers, no 3rd party snoops harvesting data, no corporation... just folks having a good time sharing their skills and good humor with others. Ya can't run off and leave us be cause you're part owner now. We gotcha didn't we....! Haha 🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, retro said:

We hope that y'all will like your new forum because once you joined us you each became an equal owner-operator! You heard that right! We are 100% member owned, member financed and member operated. We each are volunteers. We built this forum from scratch ourselves. There are no bosses here, no advertisers, no 3rd party snoops harvesting data, no corporation... just folks having a good time sharing their skills and good humor with others. Ya can't run off and leave us be cause you're part owner now. We gotcha didn't we....! Haha 🙂

good stuff! i’ll be happy to offer any help I can from time to time. I build web based software for a living, maybe I can be helpful here or there if ever needed. it’s off to a fantastic start here, I am a member on a few ram truck forums and never stick around because the forum just doesn’t have the life that the forums I used to frequent had. looking forward to hanging around here. 

• Like 4