Melatv

Weather

2 hours ago, riverc said:

Shade, I'll take a Louisiana winter over the summer we had this year it was too hot.

i love hot weather, hate cold period !..lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

62, tonight, nice, next week 26 without the windchill factor at night on wed.. y'all can have all the cold that ya want, rather be warm. gonna sit outside tonight, while i can.

• Like 1

Woke up to 32 degrees this morning cold for Louisiana. Looks like 70 for the high today and back to the 80's by saturday.

45 here two mornings in a row.  The strong north winds are brutal coming across the bay but the warmer water does add a few degrees.  Winds shifting to the east today and warmer temps coming soon.

52 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

The weather is great here... plus I'm happy just reading the back n forth between yaw... get um ff! Lol! 

Not bad here Wilson 77 right now sunny skies beautiful day.

75 louisville, 56 tonight. expect weather to hit the fan soon. brrr. nice while it last.

Been overly nice the last few days we were talking in chat .... n someone mentioned a change coming.. ya those tiny winters (in no particular order) dogwood, locust, blackberry, and so are about us soon here in the southeast....going to be another pleasant day here, hole the same for everyone else. 

had another small warm spell, 56 last night, which may have been as warm as it was during the day, only to be followed by cold again. 37 now, 26 predicted.

bumpy weather roller coaster this fall an who knows what winter will bring.

could be tropical, could be Alaska type weather. i seen a picture of my dads cousin once, he was in the Air Force, stationed in Alaska. 50 below, ans he was outside in a t-shirt, making a snow woman. no wind i guess, an the sun was out.

• Like 1

Cooled down here supposed to be -33 @ 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. First bit of cold we've had, concerned about moisture content for the year😒

Screenshot_20240112_224711_Google.jpg

Edited by Freedomflyer

3 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Colder in Bozeman

Screenshot_20240113_065436_Google.jpg

Oh my that's nasty! Stay warm!

It's only -8 here, rather tropical.

IMG_20240110_111416453_HDR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Not sure why it wouldn't let me edit that so sorry for the double post.🤔

Not quite as cold today but still not going to be warming up to outside work temps until Wednesday. Supposed to be 40 by Saturday, weird  year.

Screenshot_20240114_082937_Google.jpg

Excellent riding conditions with only 4" of snow. Good thing we got this cold snap. Firm up the wet areas and lakes.