Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody. New member here from the North woods of Vermont. I have 2 Hondas, a 2004 TRX350FE that i've owned for about 10 years and a 1995 TRX300 I just bought a month ago. The 1995 is in almost perfect condition for it's age. It was an incredible find that I bought off an old farmer just south of the Canadian border.  I'm a Mopar tech by trade for 22 years

IMG_0451.jpg

Edited by Fifthcorps
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted (edited)

welcome to ATVH.

 

thats a sweet looking 300 2wd! 

Edited by _Wilson_™

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Welcome to the forum.  Nice looking 300. I have a 95 300 myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 

Does this forum allow a short video (8-10 seconds) to be uploaded? I have a custom mod on my 04 Rancher I guarantee nobody else has and a pic won't do it justice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
53 minutes ago, Fifthcorps said:

Does this forum allow a short video (8-10 seconds) to be uploaded? I have a custom mod on my 04 Rancher I guarantee nobody else has and a pic won't do it justice

yes you can upload a video, i do not know if we have a length limit though ?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Fifthcorps said:

Does this forum allow a short video (8-10 seconds) to be uploaded? I have a custom mod on my 04 Rancher I guarantee nobody else has and a pic won't do it justice

 

Not sure about what's built into the forum but i'm sure you'll get an answer soon.

 

Imgur may be a good option for you no matter the site as it is totally free, no login required and has a video to gif feature built in which would be good for showing something and will post right into the forum via a link.

 

https://imgur.com/H2L0gqZ

just made this from a YT video as an example

 

oh400ex

Edited by oh400ex
Add Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
21 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

 

Not sure about what's built into the forum but i'm sure you'll get an answer soon.

 

Imgur may be a good option for you no matter the site as it is totally free, no login required and has a video to gif feature built in which would be good for showing something and will post right into the forum via a link.

 

https://imgur.com/H2L0gqZ

just made this from a YT video as an example

 

oh400ex

OK thanks, I'll take a short video tonight and try to post it tomorrow. It's a mod I made myself and put on probably 6 years ago or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I can't help you much with posting videos directly to the site , I am computer illiterate , LOL ,  I tried before and the format was not correct of my video and never got it to go thru -------- if all else fails , post a video to you-tube and then post a hyperlink 

 

 

I " be liking me " some mods , so looking forward to see what you got 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
7 hours ago, Fifthcorps said:

Uploaded to youtube. I did this in 2014 if memory serves: 

 

haha..K.i.T,'s got a new look !...lol. pretty dang neat bro !!!.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

i bet @Z7What would like that mod....  that's pretty cool! looks like you have the YouTube deal down pat! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
28 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i bet @Z7What would like that mod....  that's pretty cool! looks like you have the YouTube deal down pat! 

It was surprisingly easy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
35 minutes ago, shadetree said:

haha..K.i.T,'s got a new look !...lol. pretty dang neat bro !!!.

Thanks a lot

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...