_Wilson_™

missing members

been a while sence we've heard from some of these  LONG TIME MISSING members .. pardon me if over looked anyone... I'm going by memory ..... 

basnfd, (jeeps friend) , clofan, jeffo21, manny,  duckofdeath,  jpelletier, kevnic, kevron, koolbreeze, Larry, LBZ, loosemarbles, macarena-man, menard_lapue, Mrbb, nanook, oldmxrider, patrickb, riverc, superrman77,  toodeep, trx-student, trx2fiveo, trx350d, wood, xplicitracing6, z7what, samuk. 

• Like 2

@basfnbdoesn't get on much anymore.  Since I had a kid we haven't done much riding, so he hasn't been doing any wrenching.

@DuckOfDeath is still on FB every now and then. 

@SamUK has a new kid, new place to live, and new job.

@toodeep said he'd be back on when things slow down, just been super busy.

Not sure about some of the others.    Things tend to be busier on the boards during the winter when people are cooped up inside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea happens on every forum, as jeep said when colder weather comes some will prolly show up a little more, only as few of us hard core guys here everyday....

• Like 2

thanks guys ... i think @XplicitRacing6 is in tech school... i was just thinking about his old post... as for Mrbb... never mind ... I'll just email him again... last i heard... he was doing good... and @TRX Student is a teacher ... so I'm not sure about him, but with all these notifications ... i bet some will show up soon, i would have thought the big bad bug ... would have had some effect .. i know it's still effecting activity around my home town.. Nashville is a mandatory mask... they issue you tickets if your seen without one out in public... but I'm not going down the virus road again... . lol. 

I banned mrbb not long after we opened this forum. The others are still members in good standing, most are busy with other things in their lives I imagine and hopefully they'll all be back soon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

must have missed the bann ... 

Thats because I acted alone before turning our new build over to its members.

• Like 1

trx2fiveO is alive , spoke to him a couple months ago, he's really busy with his job.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had no idea mrbb was banned... must of missed that... 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 11:50 AM, retro said:

Thats because I acted alone before turning our new build over to its members.

I noticed it and had no issues with it at the time with what was going on.

I'm still alive, just busy with life. You would think an hour or less of time would be easy to come up with throughout the day but I'm still looking for where March went.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Toodeep and Retro , Good to see you both around ! 

retro told us awhile back he would be doing projects that had been put aside, so I wasn't worried about him.  Others not so much, byt glad @toodeep checked in...

• Like 3

some of you don't know this .... but wheelsquad ... is a  paraplegic.....  i believe ? i don't have any contact information on him... the last i heard was he was adapting his honda to suit his disability.... and was excited about going hunting... 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 4

Not that I am a  big player but... I have been busy with life. Major changes in the last year. Recently sold my house and moved in with my fiance at her place. Still off work due to some issues with cancer and things are healing up slowly. I am doing good and not playing the Cancer Card. LOL.

I did get out on the quad and my dirtbike a couple months ago.

I have been looking for a new toy. Can Am Spyder. Used. I was hoping for this one but the guy has not returned my calls. I will keep looking around.

canam6.JPG

• Like 8

Looks like we arent too far apart if you are Southern Ontario, I'm 30 miles west of Port Huron.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcsman said:

Looks like we arent too far apart if you are Southern Ontario, I'm 30 miles west of Port Huron.....

Correct. Hamilton, Ontario

Just a internet wall between us.  🙂

• Like 1

I have been in contact with LBZ , he has been very busy with work , he just sent me pics this morning of his old 300 which he sold and then bought back for 1/2 what he sold it for and man is it sweet , told him to stop by and update his ATC build thread , which is even sweeter 

I have been super busy with work lately.  I get one here daily and see what's going on.  I did put the Foreman to work the past few days while clearing some honeysuckle.  I used it to haul my tools around.  

• Like 3