Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hey yall

 

Just wanted to drop in since getting a 4 wheeler recently, figure i join. Cause i know i will need assistance on fixing things. I got my dad's 2000 rancher that i am working on. Had an old 110 3 wheeler back in the days ( kinda wish i still had it!!!). @shadetree mention this so thought i join. Looking forward to further discussions. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Welcome to ATV Honda!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Welcome aboard, glad you found us...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Welcome to the forum, old machines are great machines,mine is a 99🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 

Welcome from northern Minnesota 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 

Welcome to the forum!!!  ATC110 , that was from back when I started riding , you telling your age ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

welcome to the forum!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
On 4/16/2020 at 7:09 PM, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forum!!!  ATC110 , that was from back when I started riding , you telling your age ? 

Yes I am. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Welcome from central mn!  I can relate as my first atv was a 110 3wheeler, good times and several injuries!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Want to the thank yall (@shadetreeand @Goober) for all the advice they gave to fix my 2000 rancher for my broken gear shift arm . Got it all installed last night. She's back on the trail again!!! Get group of fellows. ( @shadetree lead me to this forum). So thought i thank them here as well

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 minute ago, Wampus_cat said:

Welcome from central mn!  I can relate as my first atv was a 110 3wheeler, good times and several injuries!

thanks. yes they were, lucky to still be alive, after all the crazy S&*t i did on mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
6 hours ago, Hughes03 said:

Want to the thank yall (@shadetreeand @Goober) for all the advice they gave to fix my 2000 rancher for my broken gear shift arm . Got it all installed last night. She's back on the trail again!!! Get group of fellows. ( @shadetree lead me to this forum). So thought i thank them here as well

glad ya got it fixed !.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...