Aussie tech

Hi from Australia.

hi everyone, my name is Chris and I am a motorcycle tech from Australia, working in a Honda dealership mostly on quads and SXSs. I am a keen trail rider, building a hot XR280 a the moment.. the boss gave me a 1997 TRX300 Big Red. hope help people with technical problems on here.  Cheers

• Like 4

HI, Chris welcome to ATVH, be sure to check out the chat room, we meet most nights at around 7 pm cdt.... but its open 24/7. @bcsman @WonderMonkey  @Derf40 @shadetree @LedFTed @Freedomflyer @Wheeler @Pilgrim @ATC4ever...And myself.... also seen at times @SailRedemption @Chevymec @retro @87Iroc @Orvis25 @Jaredmacneill @SeekanDestroyif i left anyone out... SPEEK UP.

A Bigred 300 would have been a sweet add to the Contest

Handy forums links

• Like 2

welcome to our forums chris, you deff are in great hands here. here in the states we call the trx300 a trx300 fourtrax., but yes..they also were known as 300 bigred around the world.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site. Bunch of great people here! All always willing to help each other out!

Cheers!

• Like 2

Welcome Chris. Some very helpful members here. I'm sure your knowledge will be a great benefit to some of us as we work on our own machines.

• Like 2