bcsman

Sad day here for me

I have to let my friends here know I lost my wonderful wife this morning.  She has not been feeling well for a couple weeks but was not a doctor person.  She was ok this morning but when I checked on her around 10 she was unresponsive.  I called 911 and started CPR, they were here for 45 minutes and did revive her but she passed on the trip to the hospital.  I might not be aroud for a couple days so thought I would let everyone know why.  Hope your days are better than mine today......

• Like 1

Thank you for your thoughts.  At this time only thing you can do is pray for our family for comfort and healing.....

• Like 1

I can only say that I'm very sorry that this happened.  Losing a close family member is the biggest fear I have in my life.

Prayers sent.

• Thanks 1

So very sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine the pain you feel. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm not really the praying type but you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Thanks 1

So sorry for your loss. Take as much time away as you need! Anything you need dont hesitate to ask!

• Thanks 1

As someone who’s lost a father and son in the last 5 years I am so sorry for your sudden loss. Prayers for you and your family.

• Thanks 1

bad news to hear for me.  i feel your pain. Take care. my thoughts an prayers will be with you.  //ed

• Thanks 1

I am so grateful to have a group of friends here even tho I have not met anyone in person.  Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, I have been surrounded by family and friends and of course my church family.  It gives me hope that I believe what lies ahead for us will make this life seem unimportant.  Coming here has kept my mind off the sad things so I'm trying to stay busy.   Our son and 2 grandsons live across the road so we are with each other alot.  Again God bless my Honda friends.....

• Like 7

I'm very sorry to read that BCS. You have ppl praying for you & your family 🥰

• Thanks 1

I can't comprehend what you are experiencing right now brother but I do know God's word says His grace is sufficient for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for your loss, Best wishes to you and your family.

• Thanks 1

I am shocked and saddened bcs. I am not a praying man but I am today. Wish you and your family the best.

• Thanks 1